The Dunedin Club
The Dunedin Club has a distinguished history which stretches back to the pioneers of the 1850s.
The premises which the Club occupies today were built by the colourful whaler, run holder and businessman John (Johnny) Jones in 1867.
In 1874 the Club purchased Jones's property, ‘Fernhill’. This historically significant building is a dignified example of mid-Victorian colonial architecture, set in spacious, landscaped grounds.