Acceptance as member of the Kitzbühel Country Club follows invitation through the club and confirmation by the club committee. Applications for club membership may be addressed to the club office
+43 5356 email@example.com
The membership is individual and not transferable.
The following forms of membership apply (for further information please refer to club rules):
- Regular Membership
- Company Membership
- Temporary Membership
Factsabout the KCC
Offers for ClubmembersInformation about a club membership
Included Services for Members
Members and their Guests
- Club members are authorized to invite friends as visitors for an introduction into the club. Personal club member presence is required.
- If a member invites more than four guests we request prior arrangement with the club office.
- Guests using the relaxation, fitness and spa areas will pay the pertaining fee for non-members at the club office.
- It is possible to book member suites for oneself as club member and for guests.
- Our membership fees are stable in value and will not increase during total duration of the membership.
- The club year starts December 1st and ends November 30th the following year.
- Membership includes a personal membership account for entering consumption costs for foods, beverages and other services, providing a sum has been credited.
- Our KCC special offer: A non-refundable depot credit of the tenfold membership fee, paid until November 30th of a given year for the year to follow and to be consumed through club services, will release from the annual membership fee.
- Our extensive program of a variety of events will be brought to your attention via e-mail newsletter and home page.